Studies have shown by simply performing One Kind Act, will actually raise your serotonin level. It doesn’t have to be a grand gesture, keep it simple. Here are a few ideas:
- The next time someone wants to get in front of you in traffic, let them in.
- Smile at the cashier when you get your morning coffee, a smile can go a long way.
- Pay the toll for the car behind you, you’ll be amazed how it will become the talk of the day for the recipient.
- Hold the door for someone for no other reason than being kind.
- Call a family member, friend, or loved one and simply say, I love you!
It sounds strange but remember, it’s the little things that make the biggest difference!
Simply practice one simple kind act a day, and don’t tell anyone! Not only will you boost your Self Esteem, you’ll find it will become a habit, something you truly enjoy doing. Even better, you will find that it is contagious. Imagine living in world like this, it’s not impossible!